Parenting After High-Conflict Seperation
Parenting After Separation - High Conflict (PASHC) is a 3-hour workshop available to all parents who have already completed the Parenting After Separation workshop and are experiencing more intense, long-lasting conflict during their separation.
What will you learn?
- The effect of high conflict on children
- The benefits of reducing conflict
- The kind of conflicts that cause toxic stress for children
- The importance of managing emotions
- The importance of disengaging
- Setting personal boundaries
- Creating a parallel parenting plan
When and where is it offered?
Parenting After High-Conflict Separation is offered at our offices at 9912 – 106 Street
You can either take the class Saturday 9 AM – 12 PM or Thursday 6.30 – 9.30 PM
How much does it cost?
Parenting After High-Conflict Separation is a free course, funded by the Government of Alberta.
There are no upcoming classes