Living with Depression
Do you often feel hopeless? Overwhelmed? Unable to function day-to-day? You may have depression.
You are not alone. Depression is one of the most commonly experienced mental health concerns.
In this 2.5-hour online class, you will learn the common causes and symptoms of depression and discover coping strategies and resources to decrease depression. We will give you practical tools and tips in this interactive webinar.
Who can attend?
Anyone aged 18 or over who would like to learn more about depression
What will you learn?
You will gain a better understanding of what affects depression and how to better cope with it by learning:
- Causes and types of depression
- Depressive behaviours, thoughts, and emotions
- The impact of trauma on depression
- Distorted thinking patterns
- Skills to reduce levels of sadness and to increase feelings of happiness and hope
How much does it cost?