We provide affordable, accurate translation services in over 70 languages and dialects, for documents including:
- Driver’s licenses
- Birth, marriage, or divorce certificates
- Educational credentials
- Criminal record checks
- Promotional materials such as brochures, presentations, and websites
- Employee manuals
- Organizational manuals and processes
- International documents such as health and safety and information sheets
All documents we translate include an affidavit signed by a Commissioner of Oaths.
Steps to Start Your Translation
- Provide original documents
- Submit documents
- Attach your document files within our online form below, or
- Deliver hard copy in-person to our office – we will make copies of your originals so you can take them away with you.
- You will receive a quote within 48 hours
If the quote looks good and you would like to proceed with the document translation, payment will need to provided in advance.
- You can pay in-person with cash, debit, or credit card or over the phone with a credit card.
It takes two weeks to complete a standard document translation from the time in which payment is received.
- We will contact you when the work is complete. You will be mailed one signed and stamped copy of the completed translation. If you need more than one copy, extra charges will apply.