Anger is a natural emotion you experience when something doesn’t go as planned or someone contradicts what you think is “right.” People of all ages and personalities experience anger, but how we respond to it varies greatly from person to person.
We provide hands-on ways to deal with your anger so you can have positive relationships and strategies to handle conflict in a healthy way.
What will you learn in an Anger Management class?
You will learn how to address anger as a normal, healthy emotion by understanding:
- The underlying emotions connected with anger
- Your own triggers for anger
- Effective ways to deal with and express anger
- Ways to set healthy boundaries in relationships
- How to manage stress
- How to effectively communicate and resolve conflict
- Why self-esteem/self-worth affect anger
By the end of the session, you will feel more comfortable:
- Communicating, resolving conflict, setting boundaries, and asserting yourself
- Sharing your most important concerns with others
- Identifying personal traits to address specific issues, such as positive self-esteem, healthy boundaries, stress management, and emotional triggers
- Solving day-to-day problems and challenges