The Family Centre’s Annual Report 2020/21 is now available!
The Family Centre continues to overcome adversity even with the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here are some highlights:
- We got accredited by Council on Accreditation
- We are now a certified Trauma-Informed Care agency
- We have raised about $45,000 at our United Way workplace campaign. All proceeds went to United Way to support vulnerable communities
- Our reunification homes never closed
- We moved to a complete virtual delivery model agency-wide within 2 weeks
We did all this in a year where almost everything is unpredictable. We have thrived as a team and we continue to actualize our mission: to foster healthy families in healthy communities.
Click here to take a look at our operations, employees’ recognitions, projects, and accomplishments from the past year.
The Family Centre helps families, individuals, couples, newcomers, youth, teens, caregivers, and organizations move forward positively, whether embarking on one of life’s most exciting adventures—like getting married or having children—or going through a challenging, traumatic situation. View our services and resources below: