We have been monitoring the current situation with the COVID-19 pandemic very closely. Everyone’s health is our top priority.
We continue to see clients in all our services at the moment. All clients will be asked pre-screening questions to ensure that we are limiting the spread of COVID-19.
- Our counselling services are open to clients. We can also provide counselling over the phone. You can ask for phone counselling through our live chat or contact form.
- Strive and Healthy Relationships therapeutic groups are still running, as the group sizes are small
- Our classes are also running as the class sizes are small. However, if you need to cancel your registration, you will receive a full refund.
- Translation and interpretation services are offered as usual. You can always submit your documents for translation on our website.
- We will also continue our work with children, youth, and families. You can connect with your worker for any questions.
We will update our website and social media accounts as needed.