How well do you know yourself? Do you know what you want in life? Sometimes it can be confusing to distinguish your beliefs and values from someone else’s. We can all be influenced by others or feel pressure from society to conform.
This class takes you on a journey of self-discovery. You will create a personality profile that helps to discover your personal 'why' by seeing the past and pushing for future goals and fulfillment.
The class includes 3 sections:
Section 1: Reflection (How)
- Explore the context of understanding self
- Take a brief look at the past and how that has shaped you
- Discuss society and your metric of life satisfaction
Section 2: Exploration of Self (Who)
- Explore your values
- Assess your personality
- Reframe your view of self
Section 3: Looking Ahead (Why)
- Finding your why
- Creating personal goals
Who can attend?
Anyone aged 18 or over who has a desire to learn more about themselves
What will you learn?
You will discover more about yourself by understanding:
- Some of the foundations of how we think about ourselves
- Society’s messaging about identity
- Your personal values
- How your personality is unique
- How to challenge some of the assumptions and beliefs we have of self
- How to start the journey of finding your ‘why’
- How to create goals that work in your life
When and where is it offered?
Our group classes are now offered online. Scroll down to see the upcoming dates.
In-person group classes take place on Saturdays from 9 AM to 4 PM at our offices at 9912 – 106 Street.
How much does it cost?
Online workshop: $60 per person
In-person workshop: $100 per person
We are dedicated to supporting families of all income levels. If needed, you can apply for a subsidy by selecting “I require subsidy” in the registration form.